- An atom consists of 3 sub-fundamental particles:
Electron - Present in the extra-nuclear part
Protons - Present in the nuclear part
Neutrons- Present in the nuclear part
- An Atom is electrically neutral this means the number of electrons = number of protons.
- Any Atom that carries charge is known as an ion.
→Plasma State is the 4th state of matter.
→It is defined as a colletion or pool of highy charged or excited of gasses.
→As the atoms of gas loose electrons, they become highly excited.
→It can be also defined as a state of gas in which gases loose there electrons.
→This state only exists at very high temerature.
→The kinetic energy of the particles of the gas increases, due to which particles or atoms collide with each other with force.
- Lightning... Ya guys ever wondered how the particles of air conduct electricity during lighting, Well lightning is a result of plasma state formed in the surroundings!!!
- Neon Bulb
- Ionosphere (layer in the atmosphere of the earth)
- Aurorae at Poles
You Might Also Like
- Cathode Ray Experiment
- Atomic Mass
- Anode Ray Experiment
- Isobars, Isotones and Isotopes
- Human and Plants Cells
Enjoy your high school with - High School Pedia : www.highschoolpedia.com
Post a Comment