- Mole is the unit which is used to measure the amount of atoms in a substance.
- The value of mole is 6.022*1023 atoms.
- Basically, 1 mole of hydrogen atom means 6.022*1023 hydrogen atom or 602200000000000000000000 hydrogen atoms.
- Mole is not only used to measure atoms but also many subatomic like atoms, molecules, ions and electrons.
Do you know?
- The SI unit of mass is gram (g)
- The SI unit of time is second (s)
- The SI unit of distance is meter (m)
You Might Also Like
- Cathode Ray Experiment
- Atomic Mass
- Anode Ray Experiment
- Isobars, Isotones and Isotopes
- Plasma State
Enjoy your high school with - High School Pedia : www.highschoolpedia.com
Post a Comment