Law of Conservation of Mass
- We use this law very often and it simply means that mass can neither be created nor destroyed.
- The law of conservation was given by a French Chemist "Antoine Lavoisier".
- The law also says that, In a chemical reaction, the total mass of the products is equal to the total mas of reactants taking part in the reaction.
- This law is used in balancing of equations.
What is Mass ?
- It is the quantity of matter contained in an object.
- Unlike weight, it's value is contant for an object around the whole universe.